One House With smog eating shingles can eat the equivalent of smog in one year that a car that's gone 10,000 miles produces.
1) 24% of homeowners who said their home had increased value in the past year, compared to 27% who said it had in the first quarter.
2) 34% of the actual number of homes that increased value in the second quarter.
3) 5 percent of homeowners who are waiting on the sidelines to sell their home in the next six months upon signs if a local real estate market turn around.
4) 2 out of 5 homeowners believe the real estate market has already hit its lowest level.
5) 27 percent of homeowners who believe their own home values will increase in the next twelve months; compared to 36 percent believe they will stay the same.
About 7% of the nations workforce is employed in construction. In 2004 -1,224 construction workers were killed on the job.The better business buereau received 1.1 million inquiries in 2006 from people seeking reliability reports on specific contractors. Non fatal injuries and illnesses are at some of the highest rates among all workers-14.8 and 14.5 cases per 100 full time workers... Roughly 4 in 10 cases were the results of sprains and strains. About 60% of all cases were back injuries.
Did you know that 90% of Americans live in areas considered seismically active and that 88% have absolutely NO earthquake insurance? The good news is that our company provides an excellent consultation in RETROFITTING. A great way to protect your most valuable asset.
Did you know that Homes can lose up to 40% of heat through their windows in their homes? Good news is that our company provides an excellent consultation in Double-pane windows which can save you that 30% in the cost of heating your house.
Did you know that your home contains numerous household contaminates that can trigger allergic reaction, illness and some types of asthma? According to the EPA Americans spend 80-90% of their lives at home. Little children even more. Infectious illnesses such as influenza, tuberculosis, measles, and chicken pox are transmitted through the air. In addition mold and mildews release disease causing toxins. Our expert consultants can install exhaust fans that are vented to the outdoors in the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry areas. In addition, they can inspect your air ducts and replace your filters to insure that air you breath is fresh and clean.
The EPA has reported that water damaged carpets and building materials can harbor mold and bacteria. These contaminants are extremely difficult to remove once they are there.
Our consultants can replace carpets within your home or completely change your flooring to give you hardwood floors throughout your home. If your electrical panel has not been inspected by a licensed technician over the last 15 years, the breakers may be fully depreciated and would prevent the breakers from working properly protecting he electrical system from overheating and causing a fire. Our expert, licensed technicians can give you a free no cost safety inspection of your homes system to ensure your family is safe from any faulty wiring or any electrical failure.
Leaded paint, 100% of the homes from back in 1979, contain lead paint. This was the number one cause in infant and child defects, So many people only cover up the problem when they paint their home. Our Experts will come out for a free lead inspection to determine the houses safety.
**LEAD CAN AFFECT CHILDREN’S BRAINS AND DEVELOPING NERVOUS SYSTEM,CAUSING REDUCED IQ’S-LEARNING DISABILITYS-AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS.LEAD IS ALSO HARMFUL TO ADULTS.
**LEAD IN DUST IS THE MOST COMMON WAY PEOPLE ARE EXPOSED TO LEAD.PEOPLE CAN ALSO GET LEAD IN THERE BODIES FROM LEAD IN SOIL AND PAINT CHIPS.
**LEAD BASED PAINT WAS USED IN MORE THAN 38 MILLION HOMES UNTIL IT WAS BANNED FOR RESIDENTIAL USE IN 1978.
**PROJECTS THAT DISTURB LEAD-BASED PAINT CAN CREATE DUST AND ENDANGER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.
Water and Mold Damage Statistics:
* Water damage and freezing pipes made up over 21% of ALL insurance claims in 2010
* On average, individual water damage claims cost insurers $4,925 in 2010
* A 1/8-inch crack in a pipe can release up to 250 gallons of water a day.
* A small water pipe leak inside a wall or under a slab may go undetected for months.
* Damp wood and sheetrock provide excellent conditions for toxic mold.
* Water damage and mold damage cost insurers $2.5 billion nationally in 2010
* Almost 90% of copper pinhole leaks occur on horizontal runs of pipe.
* Recent improvements in water quality contribute to accelerated corrosion and failure of copper pipes.
* Some insurers now refuse to cover mold claims under existing policies.
* Lack of early detection of water leaks can reduce your ability to collect from your insurance company. Insurance claims for water damage are frequently denied if the cause of the damage has existed for more than 24 hours.
* 37% of all homeowners claim they have experienced losses due to water damage.***